Smörgåsbord Chicken Meatballs with Tarragon and Mustard Creamy Sauce
- 400g Smorgasbord Swedish Chicken meatballs
- 25g Butter
- 2 sprigs Tarragon
- 2 tbsps Dijon mustard
- 100ml Organic Double Cream
- 100ml Chicken Stock
- Roast the chicken meatballs slightly in a pan with the butter to give them a beautiful golden colour, and the nuttiness coming from the butter.
- Then remove and set aside, deglaze the pan with the water, add the cream, mustard and with the help of a wooden spatula, mix well, then reduce until it starts slowly to coat the back of the spatula. Throw in the chicken meatballs, and if needed a couple of spoonfuls of chicken stock or warm water, simmer for 15 minutes, then add the fresh tarragon. Serve hot with mashed potatoes.
- I had it and I can tell you it is lush!